Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup
Date: Jan, 19, 2024 11:00 AM EDT
The Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup program has arrived for its 8th season!
To date, the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup program has made incredible impact in communities coast to coast to coast amounting more than 1,000 Good Deeds and over $700,000 to charities across Canada.
This season, the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup is all about doing as many good deeds as possible, no matter the size and scope of the good deed. Teams are encouraged to do multiple ‘smaller’ and more frequent good deeds as opposed to one big deed
**New for Season 8**
Team Kits are making a return for Season 8 of the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup to help encourage and maximize participation. The Team Kits are available to the first 150 teams who complete and post a Chevrolet Good Deed online.
The program opens on January 19th and runs until March 3rd.
- Open to U11, U13 and U15 teams registered with Hockey Canada
- Champion receives $100,000 donation to the registered Canadian charity of their choice
- The first 150 teams who participate will be awarded a “Chevrolet Team Kit” with materials and swag to help complete good deeds
- Minor Hockey Teams can submit as MANY good deeds as they want – no matter how big or small the good deed is
- Players on teams can complete deeds individually which would add to their team total
- Additionally, members of the community can complete good deeds on behalf of a team
- A Live leaderboard will be available on the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup website.
- Teams and individuals are asked to submit their completed good deeds with a video or picture on any social channel tagging the following:
- #MinorHockeyTeamName + Age Division + Level
Awarded to the first 150 teams that complete a good deed a post online
Each Kit will contain the following, accumulating to roughly $400 in value per box:
- Branded toques
- Stick tape
- A letter from the Season 7 winners with some tips and tricks on how to get started
- The box the Kits are sent in can are branded Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup and are to be repurposed for additional good deeds, such as:
- Canned goods donation box
- Toy drive box etc.
- January 19 – Program Launch
- March 3 – Entries close at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
- March – Winners Announcement